Copy our Law Marketing System
Outpace Competing Law Firms
Want More High-Quality Cases?
You are not alone.
Many law firms are frustrated with having a marketing strategy that doesn’t perform well.
Or worse, they don’t even know how well things are working…
All those website stats – which are important?
Go beyond SEO.
It can difficult to figure out what content to put on your site.
Articles take time and energy (or money) to write.
You want the best possible chance to create something that attracts legitimate prospects, not just more views.
Attract The Legal Cases You Really Want
- Put Your Website to Work.
- See Results You Can Measure and Understand.
- Gain Confidence In Your Law Firm’s Marketing Strategy.
Common digital marketing questions
Independent attorneys often ask:
- Why is my website not showing up on Google?
- What content goes on the home page?
- We get a lot of pageviews, why don’t we get more consultations?
- How do we advertise on Google?
- How can we improve Marketing ROI?
1. Solid business decisions come from having and understanding critical data.
2. Attract an audience of relevant potential clients using our data-based content plans.
3. Convert visitors into cases with client-focused marketing and sales strategy.
Gain confidence in your website and lead generation.
Why choose Nexus Growth Coaching?
Big Traffic Wins
Nexus offers proven digital marketing solutions for up-and-coming law firms.
Ask our clients
They are SO GREAT at educating you, from a high level perspective, on the things you should know and what flags to look for. They are thorough in their work, and I can tell that they are really spending quality time with my project and applying their expertise to the strategy.
Nexus is a great resource for anyone wanting to get their message heard in a digital world. They not only provided awesome service but also taught me so much about my own business to help me grow on my own too.
Audit My Site (FREE)
How It Works
1: Site Audit & Research
Our team conducts a thorough analysis of your website and marketing assets to find areas of opportunity.
- Keyword research
- Customer Journey analysis
- Competitor Audit
2: Optimize Your Site
Now we both get to work! Live coaching sessions to achieve service clarity and support the Customer Journey.
- A customer-focused strategy and perspective.
- We work together to refine phrasing and positioning your brand as the solution your prospective clients should want to work with.
- Specific recommendations to address technical / SEO issues.
- Most clients work with their existing web developer to implement recommended changes.
3: Content Plan
Create new content that is engineered from the ground up to earn high-quality traffic, without the struggle of writer’s block.
- Topics for your team to create content around
- Keywords, sub-topics, and FAQs to use to flesh out articles quickly
- Performance monitoring and follow-up to ensure success
So What’s it Cost?
Audits are Free.
This is how we determine if your project is a good match.
One time fee
- Clear, simple pricing for law firm SEO
- No contracts or further commitments
- One flat fee, no endless payments
- Maximum ROI
Our SEO Best Practices Guide
15+ pages of concepts and insights you can apply to your digital marketing efforts.
Access is included for all of our clients.
Improve your Lead Generation
Audit My Site (FREE)
“Thorough and professional. …did an amazing job at uncovering inefficiencies and quickly brought them to light. 100% recommend.”
Green Leaf Energy
“Just reviewed, these look so wonderful. You put WAY more thought into these than anyone else I’ve worked with.”
You have questions about SEO. We have answers.
The goal of Search Engine Optimization is to provide free traffic, as opposed to paying for ads.
Showing up prominently in the search results helps build awareness of your brand, and establish expertise.
This depends upon two things:
- The initial and lifetime values of your average customer.
- The conversion rate of a website visitor into paying customer.
The first part is unique to the billing rates of your specific practice.
The second, we address by ensuring that highly-relevant traffic is targeted. What good are visitors if they never become clients?
We assist with optimizing your conversion rate by helping you better support the Customer Journey. Content should not only earn traffic, it should compel people to purchase.
- A thorough audit of your website content, as well as the relevant technical details.
- A list of keywords to target, based on your customer demographic and the solutions you provide.
- Recommendations of what to fix with your existing pages and content, to better optimize for earning traffic.
- Content outlines, so you can easily create new web pages engineered to earn relevant traffic.
- Our SEO Best Practices Guide – 15+ pages of concepts and insights you can apply to your digital marketing efforts.
We specialize in one-off SEO services. This means a one-time, flat-fee boost for your digital marketing. No ongoing monthly contracts.
If you are interested in additional phases, we have options for that too.
Let’s Start Building Your Lead Generation System
Get your Free Website Audit
We have the Training
It’s all about ROI.
You may not have as big of a marketing budget as industry leaders, but can likely create most of the content in-house, meaning your investment is minimal.
The return value of Search Engine Optimization is generally quite high – once the content is published, it tends to perform better and better over time at earning you leads and revenue.
Analytics and metrics are areas we really enjoy working with. We can tame and interpret your data so you better understand how people are finding your website and your business.
Digital ads and tactics are generally easy to track, so you know what is working – and what isn’t. From there, we optimize to achieve the most impact for your revenue.
If you view your website as an expense – you are not alone. Did you know your website can not only help you attract new customers, but close more deals with existing leads? Supporting sales and other areas of your business is a genuine possibility – we can show you how.
Content Marketing can be a very effective way to build your brand recognition, and establish expertise.
Our competitor audits can help uncover the tactics used by organizations you admire, and can help you compete on a higher level.
It’s important to know which platforms and opportunities are worth putting resources towards. If you’re experiencing frustration in a particular area, it may be time to either try something else, or bring in a professional to whip it into shape.
SEO, content marketing, and earned media can all help boost your rankings and organic traffic. These techniques are often very detailed, but our experience in these areas can be an asset for your growth.